Bejeweled Mermaid Makeup Tutorial
Today’s video is brought to you in part by Sephora #NotSponsored! Just Kidding… well about the sponsored part anyway… kinda, mostly because Sephora only pays me when I work in their stores. Anyway, we had a Sephora Collection event, and our managers wanted us to have a bright summer look. That was my inspiration! As you can see, no where in this beautiful look does she glue a bunch of rhinestones to her face, but I’m a little extra like that. Besides, this look plus my hair just screams mythical creature. So without further adieu, here’s the Bejeweled Mermaid Tutorial!
Bejeweled Mermaid Makeup Tips and Tricks
- Do your eyes first. Fall out is no one’s friend here. Especially if it makes you look like you got punched in the face.
- Don’t be afraid of color. I mean if you’re here, you’re probably not but still. Fair warning.
- Start with a little color and build up. It’s so much easier to add color than it is to try to take it off once it’s there. Especially with blue.
- Pick some lashes that enhance your look. We did all this hard work, don’t cover it with pterodactyl lashes.
- Use clear lash glue or other skin safe adhesive. If you put too much glue, atleast when it dries it won’t be noticeable, unlike the black lash glue I used on this one.
- Don’t scratch your face where the jewels are! That one isn’t so much for you guys as it is for me.
So does this look remind you guys of a Bejeweled Mermaid? Am I just crazy? Would you try this Bejeweled Mermaid Makeup? Let me know in the comments below!